Custom Search

Sunday, September 6, 2009

A short break on Saturday

We had a short break of taking Yee Heng on Saturday. My wife and I went decided to go watch movie as I had 2 free tickets were going to expire soon. Mom was agreed to take care of Yee Heng if we wanted to go.

It has been long time, we never go out alone as well as watching movie. We went to GSC in Sunway Carnival and it was so relax moment for both of us. Since we not really prepare to watch any movie, I have selected Final Destination but don know why when I at the counter, I bought Unbelievable tickets. Actually, we were a bit regret to watch this movie, too bad. It was all my fault. Anyway, we enjoyed the relaxing moment :)
We did window shopping a while after the movie. We decided to eat Ramen at a restaurant in Bayu Mutiara. (I can't really recall the full name but something Autumn xxxx). Actually, we went there before as my wife like Miso Soup Ramen. Opps.... the shop was closed when we reached there. Thus, we just simply find a restaurant some where there.


We ordered 3 dishes (猪脚醋,酿豆腐,小白菜)with free soup. The 酿豆腐a bit special as the soup is made of bean sauce. Anyway, it was too pricy when I paid the $$.

No comments:

Post a Comment