Custom Search

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Car Key

I can't find my car key when wanted to go out for lunch yesterday. Yes, I had no idea where the key was? I found all the possible locations that I used to put. I called up mom to see whether she got accidentally take my car key. She said no, she even can't find it since last night when she wanted to lock my car.

She said Yee Heng was playing last night and since then she never see the key. We spent almost 1 hour ++ to find it in every single places that we suspect Yee Heng would put it, from ground floor to upstair, living room, cabinet, bedrooms, boxes, kitchen and etc... we failed to find it. When I almost ran out of idea where the key, starting get reckless and think "where is the key??, it shouldn't be out of this house".

At the time both of us said "no energy, tired, tired and tired...", my wife suddenly saw the key was inside the gap between TV rack and stack of newspaper. Yes, it was inside the gap in between. Besides the key, we found another "thing" that my wife gave him to play. I think he maybe want to keep the stuffs for himself. Anyway, this is my suspicious. Will see what are the things missing and can locate it there next time!!!

It was 3.xxpm when we found the key, we were very hungry at that time. We cancelled the original lunch plan but go to other place to have out lunch. Sometimes, things will not go per plan...

No comments:

Post a Comment