Custom Search

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sushi King The Big Bowl challenge

Sushi King is offering free meal challenge for month of Sept. The challenge is that if you can finish the big bowl of soba or udon noodle soup within 10mins, then you no need to pay. Else you have to pay RM38.80.

Last firday, we went to Sushi King at Auto City for dinner as we had a coupon yet to be used before expire. At first, I wanted to take up the challenge but after looking at the size of bowl and have to finish the soup as well, I have concern to finish it then.

In the middle of enjoying the sushi, suddenly my wife said you see got peoples take the challenge now at my back!!! Wow... 2 persons coming just to take up the challenge.
Guess can they beat the challenge?


See how big is the bowl!!!
Finish the soup in this way :
After finish the last drop, he feel like vomiting, luckily not happen. I did ask him "do you feel full?" He said actually not really just he can 't stand with the taste of the soup.

Now, do you dare to take the challenge?

2 comments:

  1. Hey....this two guys I know la....they are my family's morning jogging gang members....hahaha.....

    Just now we just have buffet lunch together. And the guy in red shirt talked about this too! He managed to finished it but the white shirt failed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... the world is so small... Did they visit my blog?

    ReplyDelete