Custom Search

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Heng meet Lynn

Last Saturday, I brought Yee Heng to my collegue, Teik Hean's house. He did house warming to get all of us had dinner together. Since my wife had to attend her collegue's wedding on the same day, thus I decided to let Yee Heng follow me to collegue's house.

There, first time he met Lynn, daughter of Choo Thye. Both of them actually fighing each other to grab things. he was active whole night walking here and there, playing here and there. End up, I had to look after him to make sure he was not going to hurt peoples and damage things.

He was so scare of peoples carrying him, and always want me to be around. At one time, I went to toilet just a while, he cried until tear drop... so pity... Need to train him more next time :)

Anyway, would like to thanks Teik Hean for serving us such good steamboat, nice one and Lee Seng use his great Canon camera to shot the photos.
Fighting, only for adult view...
Good job done by Lee Seng...

No comments:

Post a Comment